The Apple brand always sets the pace for the mobile world. It has at all times maintained this. This year Apple took their smartphone game to the next level. Apple recently introduced a new iPhone model to the market. The iPhone SE and the iPhone SE 2. These two smartphones have everyone talking. They are an upgrade to technology. The most appealing is their new look body. These amazing smartphones have outdone all previous iPhone’s.
The following is a step by step detail on their specifications.
The Apple iPhone SE is an improvement over a number of features. That is in terms of camera, operating system and the sensors. To start with the features is the network technology that is in place. iPhone SE supports GSM/CDMA/HSPA/EVDO/LTE. This means with this device your preference network choice is sorted.
- Body design – The next thing to check is the design. It is quite well built with an aluminium-made body. Its dimensions are 123.8×58.6×7.6mm. It is also perfect in weight with only 113g. The nice body also facilitates a space for Nano-sim type.
- Screen – Apart from the body design, the screen display is also very unique. The screen is a 4.0” inch. The iphone SE is an IPS LCD screen which is a capacitive type. It also supports 16M colors. The screen body ratio is at 60.8%. This is actually a perfect size. To ensure you enjoy the view is a resolution of 640×1136 pixels. The screen also supports multitouch function.
- Operating system – The device has in place the best operating system. iPhone SE operates on iOS 9.3.2 which is upgradable to the iOS 11.4.1. Also in place to assist in the system is the Apple A9 chipset. The iPhone SE central processing unit is facilitated by a dual-core 1.84 GHz twister. At the processing platform is also a GPU which is a power VR GT7600. This GPU has six core graphics in place. However, the memory varies depending on the phone. It may be 16/32/64/128GB while the RAM is 2GB. The limitation of this device is lack of an expandable memory slot.
- Camera specifications – The iPhone SE rear/main camera is a 12 MP. The specification is F/2.2, 29mm, 1/3”PDAF. The rear camera has support for HDR and also in place is a dual tone flash and dual-LED. The iPhone SE camera is also perfect for video recording at 2160p@30fps, 1080p@30/60fps, 1080p@120fpw,720p@240fps. In place is also a selfie/front camera. It is a 1.2 MP. It has f/2.4, 31mm specification. The iPhone SE front camera supports panorama, HDR and face detection. There is also video support feature for front camera supported by 720p@30fps.
If you are a music lover, this is also taken into account. In place are a loudspeaker and a jack 3.5mm. It also has a mouse cancellation and a dedicated mic feature.
Sensors – The iPhone SE has a number of sensors. The compass, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, and fingerprint. The fingerprint is mounted on the front.
To ensure you stay powered with all these capabilities the iPhone SE has a Li-Po 1624mAh battery which is none removable. This device is available in Rose Gold, silver and space gray.
On the other hand is the Apple iPhone SE 2. It is also quite loaded with exclusive features;
- Screen –iPhone SE 2 has an IPS LCD screen with pixels of 640×1136. It is 4.5” inches. This screen supports multi-touch ability. It is a capacitive touchscreen. Another feature is the screen resolution density of a PPI of 290.
- Processing system – The processing ability is just amazing. This is made possible with the processor. It is a Quadcore processor of 2.34GHz. The iPhone SE 2 operating system is an iOS V10 made possible by a 64 bit. It also has a GPU of power VR GT7600 plus. The iPhone SE 2 operates on Apple A10 chipset.
- Memory – IPhone SE 2 Having this amazing system means you need a good memory. The smartphone takes care of that although it has no space for expandable memory. But that is not a problem since iPhone SE 2 has in place a 2GB RAM and a 32GB ROM. This means the memory is good enough for all your activities.
- Camera – The camera offers the best quality pictures as it is the custom with iPhones. The iPhone SE 2 primary/rear camera is a 12 MP with phase detection and autofocus. It has 4608×2592 pixels. The iPhone SE 2 camera supports high dynamic range mode and a continuous shooting mode. You also have the exclusive ISO control. There are also a number of additional features like touch to focus, face detection, digital image stabilization, auto flash, and digital zoom. Video recording is also supported with 3840×2160@30fps, 192×1080@120fps and 1280×720@240fps.
If you are a selfie lover the front camera is one you will love. It is a 1.2MP with a retina flash. The iPhone SE 2 front camera also supports video recording at 1280×720@30fps.
- Additional features– IPhone SE 2 also a number of sensors. The light sensors, Gyroscope, compass, accelerometer and proximity. The iPhone SE 2 is a Nano single sim. It supports 4G bands; TD LTE 2300(band40), FD LTE 1800(band 3), 3G bands UMTS 1900/2100/850/900 MHZ; 2G bands; GSM 1800/1900/850/900 MHz. EDGE and GPRS features are also available. To ensure your battery remains powered up iPhone SE 2 has a 1750 mAh battery.
This phone being new in the market means a new challenge in repairs. This is especially in matters of the screen. However, at the info technology ideas, this is not a problem. Our supplier has already supplied those parts.